We will work in partnership with you to develop your digital business strategy, designing a fully integrated digital road map, this a very important, but not a lengthy process.
As the need for you to improve your online accessibility increases with member demand, knowing where to focus becomes harder and harder. Consistently over the last three years, member engagement has been topping the list of improvements needed (Memberwise digital excellence survey 2019.)
For this to happen there are many points to assess and consider, lots of the existing infrastructure may already be in place but processes need to change and perhaps resource needs to be adapted.
We know that rip and replace is not always the answer, therefore a full assessment on your situation will guide all recommendations focused on helping your evolve from a siloed state to a single view of your members.
This can be hard to assess internally but we are here to help you on the journey.
- We will work in partnership with you to develop your digital business strategy
- We will design a digital road map aligned with your company strategy, highlighting quick wins that you can implement fast.
- Partner with you to build a business case that will be needed to secure the required funding you seek from your boards, committees and councils
- Provide a full assessment of the staff culture, are they open to change, if not what needs to be done?
- We review processes and systems to boost the performance and ensure that we maximise the value of existing solutions.
- How is your member data managed, is it connected, is it in multiple databases. Do you have a single member view? Can you interrogate this and make data driven decisions?
- Recommend changes to ensure an enduring digital capability in-house
- Suggest ways of improving conversion rates and therefore increasing sales value from member
Click here to see how we approached this with the British Dietetic Association
We have over 20 years’ experience working within the membership and the NFP sector, based on this we know that every journey is individual! If you are interested to read some more on our thoughts and ideas click here