In partnership with you, we can identify and select the best fit technologies and suppliers aligned with your organisation. In addition to what the technology offers, there are three main considerations when selecting the right supplier for your organisation, these need to align to ensure you have a smooth journey.
- Fit – Ensuring the wider organisation is involved in the testing and fully engaged
- Budget – Transparency with your project budget not only ensure that you get a realistic response from all the suppliers, but you can also gauge the level of focus you will get on your project
- Culture – This element does get de-prioritised, but don’t underestimate the importance of this to ensure successful implementation across the organisation
Our working process ensures all of these areas are covered and we are closely aligned to the wider organisation.
- We will fully research and identify the best technology platform for your individual CMS/CRM project
- We can manage the entire agency/technology selection process, from detailing business requirements through to managing delivery
- Help you select and adopt the optimum technology platforms
- Work with stakeholders to get buy-in across the business and pull everyone behind the project
- Project manage the system build, from start to finish
The top four operational challenges stated in Memberwise digital excellence survey 2019, were all related to technology so let us help you ensure that the technology choice fits into your organisation
To read more about the journey that the Association of Common Wealth Universities is on, please click the image to your left.
With over 20 years’ experience working within the membership and the NFP sector, we fully understand the many moving parts that need to be aligned to make a project such as this work.
If you would like to hear more from our customers and our top tips please click here, or sign up below for our latest updates, articles and hints & tips.